Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Post

This is my first post for my blog, so I guess I'll go over my goal for this blog.

My goal is to post my thoughts on gaming, game development, etc. I also will post news on what I have been doing to fulfill my goal in getting into the video game industry, and anything else that won't fit into a tweet.

On the sidebar I have links to my twitter page and my main site. The main site will have news specifically about my current project/projects. Updates to both the main site and this blog will automatically be posted to my twitter page along with my thoughts that don't make it into my blog.

So, to summarize:
Main Site - Project Updates
Blog - Articles
Twitter - Updates to either the blog or main site via feedburner & my random thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment