Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nuzlocke Challenge 1.1 - Team Bonding and Training

« Previous Nuzlocke Next Nuzlocke »

I decided to play this session on my Super Game Boy, which has the added benefit of color :). When we last left off, I was training my new pokémon, Pidgey (Lvl.5) and Rattata (Lvl.4), on Route 1. So, my first point of business is to go to the local Poké Center to heal my team.

Now that my team is in top shape, I want to head back over to Route 22 in order to train more before heading into Viridian Forest. I think getting Rattata (Lvl.4) up to Level 5 will be sufficient. Turtlesaur goes up a level (Lvl.8), and learns Bubble. Rattata and Pidgey both go up a level (Lvl.5 & Lvl. 6). Now that the training is done, I need to make a trip to the Poké Center before heading out to face the bug infested Viridian Forest.

But wait....I forgot to battle Gary. I need to train a bit more before facing him, since I have a real possibility of loosing some pokémon. After a bit of training, and making some visits to the Poké Center, my work pays off. Rattata goes up three levels (Lvl.8) and learns Quick Attack, and Pidgey goes up two levels (Lvl.8).

*Takes a break and continues the next day*

I decide to have one more random encounter to bump Turtlesaur up one more level (Lvl.9), heal my team, and head out to face my nemesis. I defeat him, but with a little difficulty because of his excessive use of sand-attack..... On the bright side, Pidgey went up a level (Lvl.9). Now that i'm done with that, I can heal my team on move on to my original plan of tackling the bug infested Viridian Forest, but that will be for my next session. Stay Tuned!

EDIT: Add page breaks 7/8/11
EDIT: Grammar 7/17/11
EDIT: Updated the links at the top 7/17/11



CURRENT TEAM

Turtlesaur
Lvl.9
Pallet Town
Pidgey
Lvl.9
Route 1
Ratatta
Lvl.8
Route 22

BOX


N/A

R.I.P. - NEVER FORGET


N/A


No comments:

Post a Comment